Format of the Training Week
There is a mixture between case presentations, introduction of advanced topics and knowledge exchange between KM practitioners (The participants and the Facilitators).
|Advanced topics :||Include Knowledge Maturity Models, Measurement Techniques, Human Change Management, Analyzing Techniques, Solving Methods and Topics send in in advance from the participants.|
|Knowledge exchange :||Using the method Knowledge Café we will provide a platform for knowledge exchange and development of new ideas . Beside this the participants have the opp ortunity to grow their personal network and using the week to share and exchange ideas, topics and problem.|
|Case presentation:||Each participant has 40min to present his case, followed by a 30min Q& A session. All people in the audience will evaluated the case and the final evaluation for the Certificate is done by the Master Black Belts.|
13.-17. November 2017
AMERON Hotel Flora Luzern
Standard Price: CHF 4,245.07; EUR 3,940.00
Early Bird Price: CHF 3,820.57; EUR 3,546.00 - valid up to 30 days prior to class date
Group Rates: Contact us - km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com with your group details and we will respond with discount information.
- "Purchase Now" - your payment guarantees your registration.
- "Request Invoice" - system will generate a printable invoice which you can use to submit payment later. Your status will be recorded as "pre-registered" until payment is received.
- Payment is required to reserve your seat and gain access to pre-class materials.
- In the event of a full class, "registered/paid" participants take precedence over "pre-registered."
- Meeting Request - for more information
- "Register" - pre-registration, reserve your seat - valid up to 60 days prior to class date
Please contact KM Team at km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com, to discuss your specific requirements.