Get your Green or Black Belt in Knowledge Management
This week is aimed at Knowledge Management (KM) executives and advanced practitioners who have hands - on experience:
- developing and applying a KM strategy and framework
- implementation of KM programs into an organization or major initiative
- development and application of new KM practices and methods. and
- get your Certification as Green Belt (GB) or Black Belt (BB) in Knowledge Management
As practitioner you can be certified as Green Belt or Black Belt in Knowledge Management by delivering a case study prior to the workshop and present the case in the workshop. You are getting feedback from other peers and the evaluating Black Belts.
We will screen the CVs of all class candidates for their KM experience and competency profile. Minimum requirements are a CKM training (or its equivalent) and at least 3 years practical application. Black Belt KM facilitators will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience applying KM as practitioners.
This KM Black Belt training week is the first advanced training of its kind, hence providing you a unique opportunity to actively participate with a select group of peers in a highly va luable learning experience for your career. The format followed will be highly interactive, involving working and discussing and developing advanced topics in small groups.
13.-17. November 2017
AMERON Hotel Flora Luzern
Standard Price: CHF 4,245.07; EUR 3,940.00
Early Bird Price: CHF 3,820.57; EUR 3,546.00 - valid up to 30 days prior to class date
Group Rates: Contact us - km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com with your group details and we will respond with discount information.
- "Purchase Now" - your payment guarantees your registration.
- "Request Invoice" - system will generate a printable invoice which you can use to submit payment later. Your status will be recorded as "pre-registered" until payment is received.
- Payment is required to reserve your seat and gain access to pre-class materials.
- In the event of a full class, "registered/paid" participants take precedence over "pre-registered."
- Meeting Request - for more information
- "Register" - pre-registration, reserve your seat - valid up to 60 days prior to class date
Please contact KM Team at km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com, to discuss your specific requirements.