Douglas Connect partners with KM Institute™ to provide world class knowledge management training for all levels within an organization, ranging from basic primers for knowledge workers, through to the most comprehensive certification courses for those managers expecting to initiate or lead a KM program.
In a recent in-depth survey* of 1650 top executives, senior analysts and policy makers, 45% said they believed knowledge management offers the single greatest potential for productivity gains between now and 2020.
Now the crisis has hit and organizations everywhere need to do so much more with fewer resources, most of these leaders probably wish their organizations had been better prepared.
Knowledge management increases effectiveness through the application of better practices, resources and methods, reduces costly mistakes and ensures consistent results.
* The Economist Intelligence Report: Foresight 2020
LEARNING THE RIGHT SKILLS...
Experience has shown that only a solid practical training will lead to successful implementation. Worldwide, more people have chosen KM Institute’s CKM training program than any other course. And now, we’ve enhanced it through the integration of best European practice to give you all the necessary skills and understanding for ensuring effective knowledge management — from conception and initiation, through planning and implementation, to management, measurement and continued improvement.
- An intensive 5-day workshop, supplemented by eLearning modules equivalent to an additional 9 days’ training and enriched by discussion of emerging best practices and case studies
- Co-delivered by a team of leading instructors and practitioners
- In-depth, extremely informative but highly interactive and enjoyable practical workshop approach that never gets lost in the theory
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ...
- An understanding and grasp of the most common KM principles, best practices and techniques
- How to develop, plan and implement KM strategy that works in practice for your organization
- Good practices applied in case-study situations
- How to use the best tools, practice the most effective techniques and create a road-map for ‘Building a Learning Organization’
- How to identify and communicate the business benefits of KM interventions and their subsequent assessment and monitoring
- A working, practical approach to performing KM personally as well as organizationally
AND WHAT YOU WILL HAVE FOR THE FUTURE...
- An internationally-recognized certification of competence
- Access to further training modules, eLearning materials and KM Institute support
- Membership to an active Community of Practice of all former CKM graduates